Thursday, June 30, 2011

Little moon

First saw Louis Vuitton I am deeply in adore with Louis Vuitton,

Plain,louis vuitton monogram vernis rosewood amarante bag for sale


Pure and lovely,

I took a fancy to Louis Vuitton,

Small moon.

I am for the island,

Send apart all thoughts,

Installed although in the center inside the drift bottle,

Drifting into Louis Vuittonr side.

Looking at pure face,

Want to snuggle in my arms,

Looking up on the sky,

Thoughts are such as the ancients said,

Crescent Moon within of a desire that bent a little.

The very first ray of morning sunshine,

Fall in to the sea by employing the sea for the beach,

A string of romantic sea coconut footprints,

Entwined laughter,louis vuitton epi leather brea gm rubis bag for sale

I wish Louis Vuitton usually happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment